Spiller & Tait Signature Blend is our most popular coffee, as determined by taste testing with 1000’s of coffee drinkers over several months of market research. This award winning blend has been specifically crafted to give you a consistent coffee with the same taste profiles and great flavour all year round.
Spiller & Tait founders, Simon Spiller and David Tait, have spent many years running businesses which roast, wholesale and serve coffee and are one of many coffee innovators who have shaped a renaissance in the High Street coffee experience in the UK.
Now, their shared experience has allowed them to create premium quality coffee for you to enjoy at home. They source only the finest beans from around the world and craft original blends in their own micro-roaster in South West England to help customers create great tasting coffee at home.
This Signature Blend is a premium espresso blend coffee which is suitable for a range of coffee brewing equipment including: cafetiere, filter, percolators, Aeropress, siphons and most automated machines. For espresso machines, we recommend you finely grind these Signature Blend coffee beans for the best results.
We recommend 7 – 10 grams (1 to 2 heaped dessertspoons) per cup of coffee, adjust according to taste. Allow heated water to come off the boil before brewing for 2 to 4 minutes. Serve the coffee immediately once brewed, ideally in a warm cup.
Store the beans in an air-tight container and keep in a cool, dry, location. Consume within 3 weeks for maximum enjoyment.
More About The Product
- AWARD WINNING FLAVOUR – a rich and full-bodied tasting coffee which is smooth and with only a hint of bitterness. Prestigious Silver in 2014 Taste of the West Awards.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – an espresso blend of premium quality Arabica beans sourced from Columbia, Brazil, Kenya, Ethiopia and India. Roasted regularly in the UK in small batches for consistent freshness, flavour and aroma
- SUITABLE FOR ALL COFFEE MAKERS – excellent for use in filter, percolators, Aeropress, siphons, automated espresso machines and stove-top espresso makers. Makes especially good cafetiere coffee
- GREAT FOR ANY TIME OF DAY – a medium/high roast for lovely coffee at any time of day and especially breakfast. This popular coffee is blended to appeal to a wide range of customer palates
- RARE PURCHASE – roasted regularly but in small batches by coffee experts who understand how to help you create great tasting coffee at home or work. For sale exclusively on Amazon.co.uk